The need of a tax consultant in the Netherlands

Are you an expat who is working in the Netherlands? Then you might know that you need to fill out your taxes according to the Dutch tax system. This can be difficult; even people who have been living and working in the Netherlands their whole life often have difficulty with performing this task correctly. So it is not a shame to ask a tax consultant, with a lot of experience about the tax system in the Nederland, to help you out. He or she makes sure you fill out the right data. This needs to be done according to a fixed set of rules and forms, such as the C form or M form. You need these forms when you are not able to fill out your tax return online.

Special regulations for expats

When you are looking for a tax consultant in the Netherlands, Witlox International Tax Advice is the place to be. The employees who are working here, are experts in expat taxing. They make sure your taxes are filled out correctly and on time, reducing a lot of stress. They understand that for an expat the Dutch tax system can be very confusing. Especially when you are from the US, because then you have to fill out tax forms for both the US and the Netherlands. That is why a tax consultant who knows everything about the tax system in both the Netherlands and the US is a great benefit. Did you know, for example, that it is possible to pay less taxes for a few years if you start working in the Netherlands as an expat? This is called the 30% ruling and it means that 30% of your gross income is being paid without any taxes being withheld. Your net spendable income is higher to cover relocation costs. The experts from Witlox International Tax Advice knows everything about the tax system in multiple countries and are happy to help you.

Contact this company

Are you living in the Netherland and do you need the help of a tax consultant? Then you now know which company is best to contact! Do it now and you do not need to worry about your expat taxes anymore.